Project Lead - Family Violence Prevention and Child Safety (Fixed Term Part Time Positon)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference?
- Key role in Family Violence Prevention
- Lead the training rollout across DjHS sites in Bacchus Marsh, Melton & Caroline Springs
- Fixed Term Part Time - 32 hours per fortnight
As our Project Lead - Family Violence Prevention and Child Safety you will be responsible for leading the implementation of the DHHS funded Strengthening Hospital Responses to Family Violence (SHRFV) and ensuring DjHS is compliant with the Victorian Child Safe Standards.
We are looking for someone with strong project management experience in the heath sector to undertake this important project.
The objective of this role is to:
- Streamline referral processes;
- Ensure that services both internal and external are working together to support families facing the trauma of family violence;
- Ensure staff at all touch points are educated and confident in gently talking to victims of family violence; and
- Ensure staff are able to develop a safety plan and know how to refer appropriately.
As the successful candidate you will be highly motivated with an ability to successfully lead change and implement key projects deliverables. You will bring experience and knowledge across a broad range of settings. You will also have great people skills and know how to engage and partner with internal and external stakeholders to lead a cross section solution.
Benefits and Culture:
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Access to professional development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Access to Salary Packaging (up to $9010) in addition to meals, entertainment and accommodation.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a dynamic and rapidly expanding public health service providing Acute, Community and Aged Care to the City of Melton and Shire of Moorabool in Melbourne's Western suburbs.
Applicants will be required to complete a questionnaire which will include responses to the Key Selection Criteria when applying for this position.
To obtain more information and the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Applications Close: 4th March 2018 at 6.00pm
Applications must be submitted online - to apply for this position click: Apply Now
The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to the commencement of employment.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer