- Multiple Roles in Administrative Services
- Bacchus Marsh, Melton and Caroline Springs Locations
- Great supportive environment
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a values-based organisation. Our values are:
Compassion, Leadership, Excellence, Accountability and Respect.
Our values drive the way we act and guide our decision making on a daily basis, ensuring our focus on driving a culture of patient-centred care. Our employees model our CLEAR values, building excellence and respect across the organisation and with our stakeholders.
We are offering a number of opportunities for the right people. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters and develop your existing skill sets and hopefully some new ones. We can offer you a role that will cement your knowledge and provide you opportunities to grow and broaden your professional portfolio.
You will be responsible in providing efficient and timely reception, clerical and administration services to patients, clinicians, and colleagues.
There are a number of positions available ranging from casual, contract and permanent in either clerical services, reception or ward clerks. Why not even try a combination of all three! Successful applicants will have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts Monday - Friday, including the ability to cover shifts at short notice, and the occasional Saturday shift as well as evenings if required. Some of the roles we have are specifically for weekends and evenings- the choice will be yours.
- Enjoy working in a vibrant and busy environment providing quality service.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Previous Medical Reception experience
- Excellent communication and a strong customer service ethos
- Willingness to learn and work as a team.
- Previous experience in administration/customer care in a combined face-to-face and over email/telephone environment is highly desirable.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality.
- Ability to follow instructions and meet set standards.
- Dependable and reliable in character and possess a strong work ethic.
These positions offer a great deal of flexibility and growth. Students, people with caring responsibilities and or people with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a dynamic and rapidly expanding public health service providing Acute, Community, Maternity and Aged Care to the City of Melton and Shire of Moorabool in Melbourne's Western suburbs.
This role, based at the Bacchus Marsh Hospital campus, will allow for a short commute from the bustling CBD to a centrally located facility close to public transport, local cafes, artisan shops, weekend getaways, vineyards and parkways.
The successful applicant will be required to have undergo pre-employment suitability screening including: a current police check, working with children and Australian work rights. Regretfully, Djerriwarrh is unable to offer sponsorship.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people of indigenous background to apply.