Casual After Hours Coordinator
Internal Applicants Only
- Casual After Hours Coordinator.
- Internal applicants welcomed to apply
We want to think outside the box. We want the right people for the right reasons. We want superstars to join our first class care providing teams. Is that you?
The After Hours coordinator plays a pivotal role in the day to day after hours management of the hospital, being responsible for clinical leadership and management, and to also act as a mentor and role model for staff.
To be considered for this position applicants must have,
All the important things like;
- Unrestricted registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience in a management role.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Current Advanced Life Support Qualification.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification highly desirable.
But more importantly;
- A sense of humour.
- A passion for providing patient centred care.
- A positive attitude and team spirit.
We can offer some really good perks for city dwellers too! Our surrounds ooze country charm and plenty of outside activities. We can negotiate the use of a holiday home style accommodation and whilst it may not be the Hamptons it sure does wonders for the rest and relaxation factor.
Our values drive the way we act and guide our decision making on a daily basis, ensuring our focus on driving a culture of patient-centred care. Our Workforce models our CLEAR values, building excellence and respect across the organisation and with our stakeholders.
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a dynamic and rapidly expanding public health service providing Acute, Community, Maternity and Aged Care to the City of Melton and Shire of Moorabool in Melbourne's Western suburbs.
This role includes working with passionate professionals who love what they do!
How to apply:
Applicants will be required to complete a questionnaire which will include responses to the Key Selection Criteria when applying for this position. Applications must be submitted online - to apply for this position click: Apply Now
Applications Close: our Hospital is open 24/7 and but our appplicatiosn close 10.12.19
Djerriwarrh Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.