Dentist - Grade 2
Djerriwarrh Health Services (DjHS)
- Ongoing full-time or part-time positions - 1.2 EFT
- A supportive team committed to positive patient experiences
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a values-based organisation. Our values are:
Compassion, Leadership, Excellence, Accountability and Respect.
Our values drive the way we act and guide our decision making on a daily basis, ensuring our focus on driving a culture of patient-centred care. Our employees model our CLEAR values, building excellence and respect across the organisation and with our stakeholders.
We are offering outstanding opportunities for the right people. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters and develops your existing skillsets and hopefully some new ones. We can offer you a role that will cement your knowledge and provide you with opportunities to grow and broaden your professional portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your skills within a fast-paced and friendly team consisting of Dentists, Oral Health Therapists, Dental Assistants and Dental Students. We recognise that our Dentist is critical to the delivery of high quality, efficient and effective clinical care.
You will be responsible for:
- Provision of dental treatment within scope of practice.
- A sound level of clinical competency and understanding of public health dentistry
- Demonstrating knowledge of ADC, ADA, and Dental Board of Australia guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with all clinical guidelines and procedures including infection prevention & control requirements
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor of Dentistry or equivalent with sound clinical competency
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in working with a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment and getting results achieved within the designated time
- Experience in managing a diverse patient base and providing great patient service experience
Djerriwarrh Health Services is a dynamic and rapidly expanding public health service providing Acute, Community, Maternity and Aged Care to the City of Melton and Shire of Moorabool in Melbourne's Western suburbs.
We are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of our community through the provision of quality health care and support services. Our staff are the key to our success and we are committed to developing our team to meet the needs of the community.
For further information, please contact Peter Daffy (Manager of Dental Services) on T: (03) 9747 7617
To apply you will need to address the selection criteria and review the position description available on our careers website.
Applications close: 25th June 2021
Djerriwarrh Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people with a disability or Indigenous background to apply.